Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Thoughts on Exegesis on the Soul

My soul has indeed been up to no good, and must be reconditioned in order to receive the bridal chamber. What haunting memory have I, that I cannot even feel unashamed in thy Presence? How is it that I am played the part of both the defiler, and the defiled? A pollution is upon me, and I must not turn from it, but turn it out in the blood of my unselfish works.

I was given this soul, and this life, and I have turned it into a play thing. Oh, Father, Creator, Lord Jehovih above all, that you would see the childishness of my wisdom, in operating this imperfect vehicle?

I cannot long dwell on what might have been, had I been touched by spirit then. And even now, demons and lower spirits regularly will ply their influence over thee, and other sisters and brothers of mankind, in ways that make us ashamed in after years. I see your light, oh Lord, but I sometimes make it dim with dark thoughts of my own making. And then, I ask,
wherefore thy thought,
what night hath wrought,
this demon seed inside of thee?
Say this upon the entrance of your terrible idea, and it will dissolve. To ask from whence cometh the bloody idea, is to examine it with the light of truth, and from this the demon hides. It is when we unquestioningly follow the thread of the polluted one that we are his thrall.

Yeah, I have been a prostitute, and I have been the user of the prostitute, and my sould needs cleansing from her iniquity. This question of how, this is the Way. In seeking the solution, we hope to never find. In finding the solution, we have no need to seek.

No comments: